News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Half day to Donegal

Started by Tigerpete, April 22, 2006, 07:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigerpete

Thought I'd post a few photos of a quick trip to Donegal and back yesterday. 270 miles return and the weather was perfect. All the photos were taken on the Rosguill pennisula, Mulroy and Sheephaven Bays.

Tigerpete

Sorry, its been a while! I'll sort the photos and repost

tonyb

Still waiting whats happened to the photos ?
One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever

Tigerpete

Its been a while since I posted photos and the method seems to have changed. I do not have a location on the net to store the photos that I can refer to on a posting here. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. (You're right, I don't know how to do it).

Tigerpete

HockleyBoy

Nice photos, lovely country, will have to get my tiger over there for a tour in the not too distant future.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

tonyb

looks like there will be a few more tigers out there, Thanks  :P  :)  :)  :D
One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever