News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Who's all hangin' round B.C., (eh?)

Started by Bull, October 07, 2003, 05:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bull

I notived Cache is from Vancouver - anyone else from around these here parts?

I've always been jealous of some of the other groups (from those 'other sites') who can get together a go ride a few miles.

I'd be keen to meet other Tiger riders ocassionally (for the record I'm married to a wonderful wife and have two beautiful kids - so please don't misinterpret my intentions!!!!) and go spin the wheels to some coffee shop or other ........ every now and again at least.

Anyone up for it?   (when the rain stops if you prefer)  :lol:
\"Inconsistency is the mark of genius.\"  Emerson

Cache

Quote from: "Bull"I notived Cache is from Vancouver - anyone else from around these here parts?

I've always been jealous of some of the other groups (from those 'other sites') who can get together a go ride a few miles.

I'd be keen to meet other Tiger riders ocassionally (for the record I'm married to a wonderful wife and have two beautiful kids - so please don't misinterpret my intentions!!!!) and go spin the wheels to some coffee shop or other ........ every now and again at least.

Anyone up for it?   (when the rain stops if you prefer)  :lol:

Heya Bull.  I'm in rainy PoCo.  Don't see too many Tiggers in these parts.  I'm forced to befriend the VStrom and Beemer guys! lol  I'm looking at the fall rain and dusting off my Snowmobile.  The Tiggers parked in the garage for some maintenance.  Might throw a permit on her in a coupla few weeks for the last dirt ride of the year.  Checkout http://www.advrider.com if you haven't already.  Some great local riders on Adventure bikes around.
\"Ah but fortunately... I have the key, to escape reality\" - John Prine

Green Gecko

Quote from: "Bull"I've always been jealous of some of the other groups (from those 'other sites') who can get together a go ride a few miles.

Funny I was thinking the same the other day. I finally ran into another Tiger owner on the weekend. I almost hugged him :shock:

Short of hanging out with my Harley buddies and a FJ friend I feel very lonely in my Tiger world  :(

BTW I'm in Calgary.

'02 Green Gecko

Bull

when your bike's back on the road, how about a leisurely ride up to Squamish on the Sea to Sky.  There's a nice Starbucks there - was up the other week and it seems to be quite the pulling spot for a shit load of bikes - from squidders to Adventures, and everything in between.

I'm sure the weather will brighten again before long.

I've also toyed with the idea of a run up to the radio masts on Blacktusk near Whistler.  I've never off roaded on two wheels but I've been up there a few times on four and think it's probably quite do-able on the Tigers .....
\"Inconsistency is the mark of genius.\"  Emerson

Cache

Quote from: "Bull"when your bike's back on the road, how about a leisurely ride up to Squamish on the Sea to Sky.  There's a nice Starbucks there - was up the other week and it seems to be quite the pulling spot for a shit load of bikes - from squidders to Adventures, and everything in between.

I'm sure the weather will brighten again before long.

I've also toyed with the idea of a run up to the radio masts on Blacktusk near Whistler.  I've never off roaded on two wheels but I've been up there a few times on four and think it's probably quite do-able on the Tigers .....

Sounds good Bull.  But÷ leisurely???  IÌm not sure what that means.  No solid double line passes???  I use a Bel 980  :twisted:  IÌve been up to that White Spot a few times this year for grub.  That whole parking lot fills with bikes, I know exactly what you mean.  IÌve got a great 4x4 back roads book for the Squamish area.  Shows all those sweet spots.  Buddy of mine just picked up a Red Ì94 Tigger in mint shape w/36000 KMs.  Lives down the road, so that makes four locals I know of including a fellow RATmeister, Geo.  Also seen a guy on a T4 going the opposite direction in Deep Cove a couple times, BRG maybe Ò was going so fast lol÷  

Cache

Cache

BTW, Sorry it took so long to reply, I just noticed the "Start watching this topic" and selected it.

I'm in deep with this bike.  Got the head off and in the machine shop for some porting etc.  Just waiting for the pricing on parts to come thru, see where I'm gettin the better deal from.  Should be ready for permit in a couple a few weeks.  By then we'll need studded tires, or knobbies like Red Menace.   :lol: