News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

They say that Tigers are the only cats that like water......

Started by ¥TigerTamer?, May 01, 2006, 08:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

¥TigerTamer?

Does your Tiger like water?

This was taken yesterday enjoying some of the Forest Service roads in central Colorado.  

This was the second water crossing I made and the first was pretty shallow, so I figured this time I would just gun-it-n-go!  It ended up being a bit deeper than I expected.

2005 Triumph Tiger 955i

2004 Triumph Daytona 955i SE (sold)

1995 Triumph Trophy 1200 (RIP)

Mudhen

\'96 Steamer

Sincs

Nice

My Tiger seems to like water as well had mine up to the headlights during a long crossing in Morocco and it just kept on powering through it although a little slow as we didnt really know how much deeper it was going to get the crossing was about 250 metres long... Great Fun

Sincs

Mudhen

Here's mine enjoying some water...not a great Tiger pic, I guess though... 8)

\'96 Steamer

TRKTEK

Great picture but how would we know it's not a KDX 250 plowing through that puddle.......... :wink:
The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

John Kenneth Galbraith

Mudhen

Quote from: "TRKTEK"Great picture but how would we know it's not a KDX 250 plowing through that puddle.......... :wink:

It was!  Nobody would take a TIGER through that stuff!

:?
\'96 Steamer