News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2006 Dragon RAT Raid

Started by GatorTiger, May 04, 2006, 08:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GatorTiger

In order to promote Tigers on the GS loaden sites (hehehe) I posted the ride report to the Fontana Village on advrider.com:

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135753

Enjoy!!!

Cheers,

HG
Triumph Tiger - The ultimate riding machine! \";-)\"

Know this:  A clean Tiger is a dirty shame!!

Brother Number One

Nice one.  I guess yours is the one with the union flag paintwork?  I shall post some Morocco pics to same site; I wonder how we can best force a dedicated Tiger section to the ADV forum?

:twisted:
2015-16 USA & C.America: http://sawthingsclearer.com (click it, click it, click iiiit) 04 silver Tiger, Touratech Zega panniers, CCC titanium can, NWS hugger

¥TigerTamer?

Quote from: "Brother Number One"I wonder how we can best force a dedicated Tiger section to the ADV forum?

:twisted:

I've brought that subject up already and it got shot down.  Don't think they are interested is creating any more specific bike sections.  A few of us ADV people suggested sections for Tigers, Vstroms and Uly's and they said 'no'.

2005 Triumph Tiger 955i

2004 Triumph Daytona 955i SE (sold)

1995 Triumph Trophy 1200 (RIP)

GatorTiger

Quote from: "Brother Number One"Nice one.  I guess yours is the one with the union flag paintwork?

That's Eric's... Mine is the Black-Red-Gold one. But hopefully that is also soon going to change... 8)

Quote from: "Brother Number One"I shall post some Morocco pics to same site; I wonder how we can best force a dedicated Tiger section to the ADV forum? :twisted:

While they most likely will not create a dedicated forum for us, we can always show up in numbers in the other sections. Granted, it's more subtle. But IMHO subtlety sometimes is more effective than the brute force approach. That's why I like the BMW punchlines transferred to the Tiger (driving machine => riding machine)  :twisted:

Cheers,

HG

tiger 2664

Gator, is that an aftermarket decal you had put on the front of the Tiger or part of the original paint work !! It looks the bees knees !!

GatorTiger

Quote from: "tiger 2664"Gator, is that an aftermarket decal you had put on the front of the Tiger or part of the original paint work !! It looks the bees knees !!

Like I said earlier: Mine is the black one with the yellow stripes... Eris owns the one with the Union Jack. It is a custom paint job. Not a decal.

Cheers,

HG

tiger 2664

Thanks for that,  I'll try to get aroung to posting some pics of mine, it's a red  95 model in mint condition but I have fitted a Dayatona front end and 3 spoke alloys on and replaced the tiger cams with those from the Daytona !!

Brother Number One

Quote from: "GatorTiger"Like I said earlier: Mine is the black one with the yellow stripes... Eris owns the one with the Union Jack. It is a custom paint job. Not a decal.

Cheers,

HG

Top triv: it's a union flag unless it's hoisted on a ship, at which point it becomes a union jack.  :lol:

Gator, your bike's cool, too.  Is that a German flag (German jack?!) around your lid?
2015-16 USA & C.America: http://sawthingsclearer.com (click it, click it, click iiiit) 04 silver Tiger, Touratech Zega panniers, CCC titanium can, NWS hugger

GatorTiger

Quote from: "Brother Number One"Top triv: it's a union flag unless it's hoisted on a ship, at which point it becomes a union jack.  :lol:

Oh boy... Now I know why the guys always looked at me in that strange manner when I was on the island in my previous life and mentions 'the jack'... :roll:

Quote from: "Brother Number One"Gator, your bike's cool, too.  Is that a German flag (German jack?!) around your lid?

FLAG!! Mate, do you see a ship anywhere????  8) But yes, I did that in the German colo(u)rs on purpose... Yet, soon that is going to change... Come to the Ride-In and you will see...  8)

Brother Number One

:cry: Not likely to be around for the ride in unless it is in Morocco.

:) Keep us updated with the lid paint.

:?: Why was is German in the first place?  Confusing the GS riders?

GatorTiger

Quote from: "Brother Number One":cry: Not likely to be around for the ride in unless it is in Morocco.
Morocco? Any trip report going on somewhere??????  :?:

Quote from: "Brother Number One":) Keep us updated with the lid paint.
Definitely!! Pics will be ready after the ride in... Gosh I hope I get it finished before then...  :roll:

Quote from: "Brother Number One":?: Why was is German in the first place?  Confusing the GS riders?
Well, that, too... My sig was part of that also...  8)  Seriously, I got some family ties going on there...

Brother Number One

Quote from: "GatorTiger"Morocco? Any trip report going on somewhere??????  :?:

Yer jokin with me.  :lol:

http://www.triumph-tiger.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2166&highlight=

GatorTiger

Quote from: "Brother Number One"Yer jokin with me.  :lol:

There goes my reputation...  :lol: