News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

'03 Girly

Started by zadok_oz, August 05, 2007, 12:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zadok_oz

Here's mine:

Sorry; stuffed up already. Supposed to be in the Girly pics thread. Can you move it Geof?
Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i

blacktiger

You need some Motorex645 Protect & Shine to get those engine cases as shiney as the rest of the bike.

And your lawn needs relaying.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

zadok_oz

Quote from: "blacktiger"You need some Motorex645 Protect & Shine to get those engine cases as shiney as the rest of the bike.

Since this pic I use Inox which brings it up a treat.

My lawn?
Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i

Advwannabe

Quoteblacktiger wrote:
You need some Motorex645 Protect & Shine to get those engine cases as shiney as the rest of the bike.

Zadoc repiles
Since this pic I use Inox which brings it up a treat.

My lawn?

Fellas, 'drought' in some parts of Oz means we are not allowed to water our lawns. Period.

I'm interested in the Inox/Motorex products though, triumph engine cases aren't very shiney without some help!
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

zadok_oz

Regarding my lawn. It can barely be seen in the background of the  top pic. I took the photo across the road from me.
Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i

Advwannabe

QuoteRegarding my lawn. It can barely be seen in the background of the top pic. I took the photo across the road from me.

Not to cast doubt on your greens keeping ability Marty!  :D

Just pinting out that a lot of folks in Oz aren't allowed to water their lawns at the moment.

Russell
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

zadok_oz

Quote from: "Advwannabe"Not to cast doubt on your greens keeping ability Marty!  :D
Just pinting out that a lot of folks in Oz aren't allowed to water their lawns at the moment. Russell
No worries mate, didn't take it any other way. :D
Gotta love those bores :P
Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i

blacktiger

Quote from: "Advwannabe"Fellas, 'drought' in some parts of Oz means we are not allowed to water our lawns. Period.

Believe it or not we, in the South East of England, understand that. We've had hosepipe bans at times. Even with the amount of rain the UK gets, there are too many people living here using it all.

Tama's Tigre

Zadox_oz, like your engine guards... what brand are they?

Thanks

abruzzi

Quote from: "Tama's Tigre"Zadox_oz, like your engine guards... what brand are they?

Thanks

Fron here the seem to be Ma's Cycles.

http://www.mascycles.com

I just noticed that there seems to an acrylic headlight protector.  Where is that from?

Geof

zadok_oz

Quote from: "Tama's Tigre"Zadox_oz, like your engine guards... what brand are they?Thanks

Fehling in Germany.
Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i

zadok_oz

Quick blat in the hills with a new mate Mark from N.Z :D

Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i

blacktiger

MMMmmmm knobblies. They look like KTM panniers he's got fitted.

zadok_oz

Quote from: "blacktiger"MMMmmmm knobblies. They look like KTM panniers he's got fitted.
I think the panniers are Hepco Becker's. They are a plastic, not metal.
Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i

oldrider

Quote from: "zadok_oz"
Quote from: "blacktiger"MMMmmmm knobblies. They look like KTM panniers he's got fitted.
I think the panniers are Hepco Becker's. They are a plastic, not metal.

Yep, Hepco Becker side boxes.

For those of you who may be remotely interested:

Marty bought his Tiger and told me all about it (via Skype) and how pleased he was with it.

Prior to that, I had never even given them a second glance.

I was a died in the wool Honda man!

Mark's Tiger is the first one I ever rode, went straight out and bought my 06! (my first British bike since 1959!)

Mark is actually one of the smoothest all round riders I have ever ridden with.

He is especially brilliant at reading and riding unfamiliar gravel roads, quickly and without fuss!

And who am I to judge?

Well that could be a negative factor of course but I have done the odd mile over the years and have seen quite a few "good" riders do their stuff!

I don't believe I have to be that good myself to know a skilled rider when I see one!

Suffice to say, if you should hook up with him in your travels you will find that he rides very well (loves his Tiger) and is a great guy to ride with. Cheers John.
Seek first to understand, then to be understood.