News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tuesday afternoon and bored? Best therapy going.

Started by GreatBritishRob, July 11, 2006, 09:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreatBritishRob

Didnt have a lot to do today so got out on my bike and went round the North Norfolk coast for a little ride. Beautiful day for it. Sunny but a nice little cool breeze so it didnt get to hot.

Anyway, heres a couple of pic's :lol:

Sandringham forest. Queen wasnt in so didnt have a cuppa :D

A Lion and a Tiger.

Holkham hall.

Triumphall Arch with a Triumph :D

This is where lord Horatio Nelson first found his sea legs.

Anyway, thats enough. Nice little ride out. To busy riding to take pics as it happens. :D

Trix

Lovely pics!

I was up there a couple of weeks ago staying with some friends in one of the Burnhams.  Holkham Beach is amazing.  Thanks for the memories!
If you can\'t be a shining example, be a horrible warning...

GreatBritishRob

Quote from: "Trix"Lovely pics!

I was up there a couple of weeks ago staying with some friends in one of the Burnhams.  Holkham Beach is amazing.  Thanks for the memories!

Its a pleasure mate. I must admit i forget there are some nice places round Norfolk and into Linc's (I live about 10 miles from Kings Lynn but in Lincolnshire). I come from mid Wales originally so spend most of my time heading back there as i miss the hills and my family, old mates are still back there. I really should enjoy where i live a bit more as there are some lovely roads to ride around along the coast.