News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2001 Tiger w/matching Riding gear

Started by acollbpse, July 20, 2006, 05:07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

acollbpse

Here's a picture of the new (to me) bike and some of my matching riding gear.  Btw - the helmet is neither DOT nor Snell rated, and costs almost as much as an Arai.

That last one is just a little dig at the ducati riders
2001 Tiger 955i

1986 FZ750

wasions

Steve

Gear up!

<*}}}><

\'06 Tiger, \'99 DR350

Tri2Fly

Great pix.  Thanks for the smile

RR

acollbpse

Glad you enjoyed the pics - I had fun taking them.  

One guy stopped by and asked if we were shooting pictures for the new model Tiger - um, that would be quite the ad campaign.  If you want people to take you too seriously, bring a tripod - it makes any digital camera snapshot into a Zoolander photo-shoot.

I won't be riding with the tiger suit on, too easy to get it dirty (and I don't want my tail in the sprockets either), not to mention the limited visibility.

Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get a picture in the next aerostich catalog (I sent a photo in, need to offset all the BMW pictures on the cover of the last one).
2001 Tiger 955i

1986 FZ750