News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK Tiger meeting

Started by tigger955i, September 01, 2006, 03:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigger955i

Theres a uk Tiger meeting at "THe Cat and Fiddle", a famous bike meeting point on Saturday 9th September.  :smt098

There will no doubt be some non-tiggers too.

I think the aim is to be there around midday.  

Beautifull views, and top roads.  

Come on you lot, dont just talk about your tigers,, use them.

Whos going ?

:wave

tonyb

"THe Cat and Fiddle"  could you give us  address not heard of this one. :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :!:
One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever

RigsVille

TonyB - it may be a bit far for you, it's just west of Buxton.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en ... 43759&om=1

It's one of the best roads in the entire UK but do be careful, loads of police and it's a very tricky road.

tonyb

As we know it down south as snake pass, yes just a littel to far. But have a good time and keep one eye out for the old bill. loved the video 8)  8)  8)  8)
One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever

tonyb

How did the UK Tiger meet go  :?:  Many cats get up there  :?: