News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Durango ride in

Started by Speed3guy, September 22, 2006, 05:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speed3guy

Well, I'm too lazy to write a trip report, but here's a link to the pictures: http://speed3guy.smugmug.com/gallery/1905527.  It was awesome meeting everybody!  Georover1--thanks for the awesome footpeg inserts!  They're working great!  Todd--(Sorry, don't know you're screen name, it was awesome riding with you.  Hope to ride with you all again sometime.

Here's some photos to maybe stir some interest in the rest:

Cheerio,

G

SavageTodd

It was great to hook up with both you Guy and also John.  Our three Tigers sure tore up the passes. I really good a riding lesson with all the various riding conditions. Most of all, I fell in love with my Tiger even more. Imagine the same motorcycle:

1400mi Long distance touring in comfort each way to/from Durango

Aggressivly carving the twisty mountain passes and scraping the pegs

Hill climbing the off-road passes and having it tackle the inclines and rocks

What a machine!!!!

Skyler - Great Pegs

John from Breckinridge - See you thins winter and lets plan the Cozumel ride
2000 Tiger 900 - Black

2000 Vstar 1100 classic

Speed3guy

You guys were laughing about my rear tire last weekend.  I changed it Saturday.  You thought the outside looked bad, here's a photo of the inside  :shock: !

Guy