News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

MS PhotoStory pics

Started by Mudhen, September 27, 2006, 06:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudhen

My riding season has been so attrocious that I collected up some pics from the past few years and did a little PhotoStory video...it's up on youtube.

Only a couple pics of the Tiger...lots of GS stuff...

Enjoy!

:lol:

\'96 Steamer

DirtBiker

used2jeep

That last pic is far too depressing.
AF&AM, AANOMS, IBA

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: R8d8tS3bmlzLw

Patrick the Scot

WOW!

I know the allure of the Big Trailies.  I have got one.  But just because it is a Trailie doesn't mean that it will go anywhere without some hiccups. I have never seen such carnage; even in a 200 bike enduro.  

I use my Big Trailie as an UAV and LDDT - Urban Assult Vehicle and Long Distance Desert Tourer.  For all the rough stuff that you show in the pics I put my KTM 525 EXC in service.  Now that is a true off-roader.

I must hand it to you and all the hardcore Yanks in your pics.  You sure are not afraid of pushing the limit on the big machines.
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS