News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Ride to Cabella's

Started by skoron, October 19, 2003, 03:49:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skoron

Not much of a ride report and no pictures, but ...

Took a ride up to the new Cabella's that opened up here in PA (about 60 miles).  For those of you remotely interested in outdoors stuff, you have got to visit one of their new stores.  The place must be over 100,000 square feet.  They have an aquarium inside that rivels anyone.  Stuffed wild animal displays for Africa, a mountain scene and NA scene.  This place is huge.  Spent 5 hours just walking around looking at stuff.  Best part was being able to compare about 5 types of GPS (GPSV, Street Pilot, eTRax Vista, Legend, Magelin Platnimum) from the 20 on display.  Am leaning to the V cause it dropped in price to $399.  

Next best place to a motorcycle show.

Skoron
The ride\'s the thing, travel too fast and you miss the reason.

tgrrdr

Quote from: "skoron"Not much of a ride report and no pictures, but ...

Took a ride up to the new Cabella's that opened up here in PA (about 60 miles).  Skoron

skoron-

where'd you ride in from? I grew up in Mechanicsburg and went to college in Bethlehem before moving to the left coast. Flying back east to visit my folks in a couple weeks and I'll have to check out the new store - maybe pick up some m/c camping gear that I don't really need.

-tgrrdr
Bill Bornman 98BRG 05
N37-57.7 W122-05.0

TigerTrax

Hey Boy'sa..

I have a problem of indecision !

When I go to Mnpls ... there's  Cabella's along the way, Should I stop?

Or ... should I stop at the one in Kearney, NE when I'm out that way?

But how about the CAbellas in Kansas City, Should I stop there?

I suppose I could go out of my way to go their headquarters in Sidney, NE.. but that's 8+ hours away.

Maybe I'll hit the BAss Pro Shop in Springfield, MO.

Decisions, decisions!

Always something to .... lure... you!
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

skoron

tgrrdr:

Home is now just north of Lancaster in Lititz.  The store is just north of Hamburg on Rt 61 and 78.  I guessed wrong on the size as it is over 300,000 ft2.  Cool place.

TigerTrax:

I've been to the store in Kearny and it is small.  You should go to one of the new mega stores like Springfield or Mpls.

skoron
The ride\'s the thing, travel too fast and you miss the reason.