News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Alaska Ride Report & Pictures - June 2006

Started by Green Geck0, October 31, 2006, 11:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groucho

Great pictures, great report!

I watched a film about the James W. Dalton Highway on TV the other day.

Lots of dust in the air, when trucks pass by. And a guy, who intended to ride around the world, starting (?) in Alaska - by bicycle! Chapeau.
"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana." Groucho Marx

Bear

Quoteto be continued÷.rude awakening, road tales, Antigun Pass, grizzly bear, Prudhoe Bay.

Hope the bear didn't get you, please finish the story  :smt022 i want to go to sleep ( I have had to many kids)
2006 Black Tiger
Street Triple (Minister for War & Finance)
DZR 250 K6 (Kids)
KTM 600
TT600
XT250
KT120

Two things are infinite : the universe and human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe.

Green Geck0

Quote from: "Bear"
Quoteto be continued÷.rude awakening, road tales, Antigun Pass, grizzly bear, Prudhoe Bay.

Hope the bear didn't get you, please finish the story  :smt022 i want to go to sleep ( I have had to many kids)

Hi folks,

Sorry I haven't updated my ride report lately. Work has been getting in the way of my personal life again.

I promise to get back to it soon.

Curtis

Harley

What a report.

I am a newbie Tiger owner of 2 weeks. Residing in York, North Yorkshire England.

Absolutely rivited to this report. There has obviously been a shedload of work in personal time, involved in getting this adventure to the forum.

Please keep it coming - it's written in such a way that i feel part of the damn trip.

Fantastic photo's. I love the outsides, and regularly visit our Lakes and Dales, however, it's the feeling of magnitude that i get from the photo's that take the breath away.

The sign on the Dalton that state's 'Keep lights on for next 425 miles' - thats like me going to London and back twice.

Great report GG, and thanks for taking the time and effort to share it with us all.