News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New England Tiger riders...anyone around?

Started by Mudhen, February 25, 2007, 02:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudhen

Just checking in with you guys...seeing who's still around, who defected to the dark side of the blue roundel (Tallerman), and what newbies we may have in the northeast.

Maybe we should plan another get together - end of March?  Phil said early spring, afterall.

Then we can make plans for our invasion of Wellsboro!

Pat
\'96 Steamer

Mechanoligist

Tallerman say it ain't so!  I am still here, end of March sounds good to me.
Just along for the ride

Mudhen

And then there were 2.   :lol:

I'll send out a direct email to the addresses I have from last year, see if that drums up some business...still early I guess.
\'96 Steamer

mikethewelder

Hey Mudhen, count me in. Assuming of  course my bikeis out of winter storage by then.

zombie

My tigger is still alive and kicking , count me in

Hi  Scott :D

Mechanoligist

Hi Mick,

How is everything and everyone?
Just along for the ride

zombie

Quote from: "Mechanoligist"Hi Mick,

How is everything and everyone?

great all doing well down here and avoiding the cold

You coming to camp meade with us all this year?? got a nice cabin for ya  :D

used2jeep

hey y'all!  My wrist is all healed up and ready to ride.  Well, if the snow would cooperate by GOING AWAY!!!!!

:D

Tallerman - New York right?  or Bedford?
AF&AM, AANOMS, IBA

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: R8d8tS3bmlzLw

Mudhen

Quote from: "used2jeep"hey y'all!  My wrist is all healed up and ready to ride.  Well, if the snow would cooperate by GOING AWAY!!!!!

:D

Tallerman - New York right?  or Bedford?

Hi David!

Good to hear your wrist is better...I was thinking the big rat was going to be right and we'd have an early spring, now I'm not so sure.

Anyway...once the snow goes we'll schedule something.  Looking like April at this point.

Tallerman is from MA...it was Echoyankee from NYC.  I need to send out a direct email to everyone and see who responds.  Any weekends towards the middle of April that you guys can't make a ride?  I may throw some dates into the email and get an idea when we could get together.

Let me know.

Pat
\'96 Steamer

used2jeep

Sunday April 15 is a no go.  Sundays are usually better.  Little man has lots of birthday parties to go to now that he is in school.

Huh, I thought Tallerman got a replacement Tigg.  Good on him though if he got the GS.  

BTW - I'm in the market for a new right mirror head - Know anyone that has a spare?  Triumph wants too much for them and it figures the thread pitch is goofy.
AF&AM, AANOMS, IBA

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: R8d8tS3bmlzLw

zombie

Quote from: "  

BTW - I'm in the market for a new right mirror head - Know anyone that has a spare?  Triumph wants too much for them and it figures the thread pitch is goofy.[/quote
I went to sky cycles in lunenburg with my broken mirror and they matched me uo with one with the right thread , 10bux looks a little different but works fine

Mechanoligist

The first two weekends in April are out for me I will be away. Some place warm and no snow!

Mick I am going to try and go to the Tiger rally in PA. It is the same weekend of course.
Just along for the ride

zombie

[quote!

Mick I am going to try and go to the Tiger rally in PA. It is the same weekend of course.[/quote]

cool beans Scott

you'll have a ball I'm heading for Alaska that weekend or otherwise I'd join ya

used2jeep

Quote from: "zombie"
Quote from: "  

BTW - I'm in the market for a new right mirror head - Know anyone that has a spare?  Triumph wants too much for them and it figures the thread pitch is goofy.[/quote
I went to sky cycles in lunenburg with my broken mirror and they matched me uo with one with the right thread , 10bux looks a little different but works fine

Thanks a lot Zombie.  I've got the week off so I think I'll head up there.  The junkyard or the new store?  If they are inexpensive I was going to get a pair.  I really like the extensions so I need the kind with the head that comes off.
AF&AM, AANOMS, IBA

Mechanoligist

Hey Mick,

Nice seeing you and Bob and Keith Saturday. I bought the tourences should be in next week. Tried finding Bob's place went up and down Maple St. a couple of times couldn't remember the #. Good luck on the trip!

Scott
Just along for the ride