News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

The White Rim trail Moab, Utah

Started by fano, March 26, 2007, 08:24:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fano

Short getaway in Moab Utah. Weather didnÌt cooperate as we were hoping, but it was still lots of fun. After our arrival to Moab, Friday night we went for a warm up run to Slick Rock. It was there I lost my left foot peg, Matt lost his tail light and Schylar drained his battery. Not as bad as it could have been. Next day we were supposed to meet the other riders at Moab diner for breakfast and then go ride White Rim trail. It has been raining for the last two days

Little rain was not going to stop us, so we decided to go give it a try. We took Potash road and then left on WRT

The rain wouldnÌt stop, but we were still able to go on the trail

The scenery was just incredible.

Here some people got stuck before they could reach their camp site, so they camped right next to the road and had free entertainment watching others making it up MurphyÌs Hogbacks

After a little break, we thought the worst was behind us

Little did we know, the fun was just ahead

MattÌs GS and my TigerÌs front wheels were locking because of packed mud under the fender so we had to clean it quite a bit.

Reward for our struggles was an incredible view

Moab rocks!

german

You did an excellent trip, congratulations.
Tiger 05´, Tiger 09´ ABS, CB550 76´

fano

Clip of Georover1 riding Murphy's hogbacks