News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

new tiger owner

Started by madmax, November 27, 2003, 10:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madmax

:

8)  hi guys

got my 1999 tiger 3 months ago.it wouldnt have been my first choice of a new bike. only my last bike i wrote off in July this year. It was a cagiva V Raptor (Excellent bike) Having been my fault, my insurance company said i cannot have anyhting over group 13 i.e fast sports bikes. Since having the tiger i have found there are great bikes out there that are not sports bikes i.e tiger. I am in the process of planning a trip through France over the Pyrenees mountains and into Spain with 12 of my buddies. Seems the right bike for the right job. If anybody has done this run, any info would be gratefully recieved, cheers

Chris Canning

Have done it for the last four years!! and a few times before that mail me a mailto:c.j.canning@talk21.com">c.j.canning@talk21.com and as i only live just down the road!!!

Chris