News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

A nice view in Corsica...NOT!

Started by Guest, December 10, 2003, 07:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Highest pass in Corsica. Went into the cloud about 500ft from the top, but you still have to go to the top. Right?

tenpaq

wow, really cool, never been that high! atleast not on my bike. is that "Fog" really a cloud? Oh, and were did you get that black rear sproket? :lol:
\"If you can`t get hurt, skip it!\"

2004 Silver Tiger

Quote from: "tenpaq"wow, really cool, never been that high! atleast not on my bike. is that "Fog" really a cloud? Oh, and were did you get that black rear sproket? :lol:

1/ not high at all. The cloud base was low due to crap weather.

2/ fog, cloud....same thing.

3/ black sprocket??? No, no, no, it's just covered in shit from the bad weather.

BykBoy

Are these Touratech crash bars?

How do you like them? Do they give you enough protection?
2001 Black 955i Tiger

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: 4l1hicJzWvYNE

tenpaq

Quote from: "BykBoy"Are these Touratech crash bars?

How do you like them? Do they give you enough protection?
yeah, yeah, how are those bars and wat up with that seat? did you custom make that with wool?
\"If you can`t get hurt, skip it!\"

2004 Silver Tiger

1st the crash bars. I dropped it that side. so they worked fine. Protected the engine and tank. Recommended.

2nd the seat "cover" is cut out of a sheepskin rug. It was my solution to the Tiger seat problem. It does actually work but I found that I didn't need it with the gel seat fitted.