News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

the 'Long Way Up!'

Started by LongWayUp, July 05, 2007, 09:48:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LongWayUp

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here but I'd like to tell you about a sponsored motorbike ride I'm doing next month which Triumph have lent me their new Tiger to do it on!  First of all, what a bike.  I have no experience of the 'old' Tiger but the new one is fantastic!  Who knows, after the challenge I may be trading in my (er-hum) BMW (sorry to swear on this site!) and so I'd be a regular on the site.

I've organised the challenge from scratch and it would be great to get as much support (and sponsorship!) as possible and/or get a few Tigers/Triumphs along to meet up along the way.

Aptly called the 'Long Way Up!' I'll be riding over 2,500 miles up (and down) the UK (furthest points North, South, East, West; Lands End to John O'Groats AND climbing the 3 highest mountains in England, Scotland and Wales along the way).  I'm raising money for Cancer Research UK and the Acorns Children's Hospice Trust.  For more information, meet up points, to sponsor me online and/or make a FREE dedication please go my website www.longwayup.org

Thanks and I hope to see some of you along the way.

Alex
Please support the \'Long Way Up!\'

Sponsor us online www.longwayup.org

Spread the word about our challenge

a Great British challenge on a Great British bike!

iansoady

Andy, You'll find more UK Tiger riders on http://www.triumphrat.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forum&file=index&vcat=8.

Good luck with the attempt.
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

LongWayUp

Hi, thanks for the link - will check it out - much appreciated.
Please support the \'Long Way Up!\'

Sponsor us online www.longwayup.org

Spread the word about our challenge

a Great British challenge on a Great British bike!