News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

1.5 month old 2006 Tiger

Started by benh, August 23, 2007, 03:59:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benh

I've now had my tiger for about 6 weeks, and have over 3000 miles on it.  I'm loving it.

Here are a couple photos from a recent trip through the Cherohala Skyway.

Stretch

A brand-new '06.  You lucky devil.

benh

I got one of the last 4 that were available in a warehouse in the US, or so I'm told.  

I love this bike.  So much so that my general idea that I'd one day buy an R1200GS has completely lost any appeal.

Stretch

A GS lost out in my case also.

flippo

zadok_oz

Good stuff. It's the best bike I've ever owned. :D
Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i

Tama's Tigre

I've had mine for about a month.  2k miles on her.  She's all I think about.  I'm Tiger wipped :lol:

The Terrible Tiger

Quote from: "Tama's Tigre"I've had mine for about a month.  2k miles on her.  She's all I think about.  I'm Tiger wipped :lol:

Call it what it is mate, you're: once I've had a Triumph Tiger, I ain't goin back... pussy whipped :!:  :!:  :!:

Welcome to the den  :twisted:

William Reber

:D Say happy birtday to my 06 Tiger one year old now and 18,000 miles of happy riding !

blacktiger

Quote from: "William Reber":D Say happy birtday to my 06 Tiger one year old now and 18,000 miles of happy riding !

Kin 'ell. I thought I'd done good with 16500 in my first year....all those years ago.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.