News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

4,400 miles, 15 states, 89 pics: CT-NM ride report

Started by ridin gaijin, April 05, 2008, 01:01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ridin gaijin

2005 Tiger in Lucifurry Orange. Always something new it seems...

Stretch

Quote from: "ridin gaijin"I had a great lunch in Houma, LA, about an hour away: boiled shrimp, crawfish etoufee, red beans & rice. The restuarant was called Boudreaux's and Thibideaux's

I bought my bike from ADV's Jamboa in Houma.  Great folks in La.

CBAT

Nice pics! On 4/2 I was riding my DRZ400 on a loop around Big Bend Natl Park using the dirt back country roads. 200 miles of dirt, dust, and rocks in one day. Awsome place.
Bruce

ridin gaijin

I've heard Big Bend described more than once as the national park no one goes to. I'd love to spend a week there, either riding or hiking.

And CBAT--since you're in central TX--allow me to personally thank you for paying your tax money for Hwy 170. I really, really appreciate you Texans paying to install and maintain that thing. It really was one of the very best rides of my life.
2005 Tiger in Lucifurry Orange. Always something new it seems...

CBAT

Quote from: "ridin gaijin"And CBAT--since you're in central TX--allow me to personally thank you for paying your tax money for Hwy 170. I really, really appreciate you Texans paying to install and maintain that thing. It really was one of the very best rides of my life.

You are welcome.  :thumbsup
Bruce