News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Fall Colors Ride on the Tiger

Started by sock puppet, October 04, 2007, 06:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sock puppet

Last Sunday I took the Tiger to see the fall colors in Southwest Colorado.  Most of these were taken between Dolores and Telluride, with some on misc. forest roads.  Hope you like 'em! :D

I\'m really witty, honest.

sock puppet

Some didn't load so I'll try again:

CBAT

Very nice. Colorado, Longmont to be specific, is my childhood home. I am jealous.
Bruce

sock puppet

sock puppet

abruzzi

Damn, I've got to get back up there.  Last time I was op there was for the Telluride Film festival.  I watched 24 films in 3 days, and spent some time riding (four wheels...) the area.

Geof

sock puppet

Quote from: "abruzzi"Damn, I've got to get back up there.  Last time I was op there was for the Telluride Film festival.  I watched 24 films in 3 days, and spent some time riding (four wheels...) the area.

Geof

Give me a call next time you head this way.  Maybe we can meet up for a ride!

abruzzi

Quote from: "sock puppet"
Quote from: "abruzzi"Damn, I've got to get back up there.  Last time I was op there was for the Telluride Film festival.  I watched 24 films in 3 days, and spent some time riding (four wheels...) the area.

Geof

Give me a call next time you head this way.  Maybe we can meet up for a ride!

Definitely.  On my way home from Albuquerque this weekend, I went south on 117 through the Malpais, to Reserve, then Siver City.  It was a stunning ride, but it was also really cold!  It seems northern NM had a cold snap between Saturday and Sunday.

I would have taken some pictures, but I spent every stop with my fingers wrapped around the coolant hose to warm them up.

Geof