News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger-Mods

Started by RicciRich, December 30, 2003, 12:14:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BykBoy

Looks good. Does it lower the bike much? How is the handling?

It looks like you have a different handlebar too. Is it narrower? Is it lower? Does the faring get in the way?

And what is up with these single arm forks?
2001 Black 955i Tiger

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: 4l1hicJzWvYNE

RedMenace

let's hear more about the front suspension on your Speed Triple(I have a Speed Triple in sore need of a new front end)
The Red Menace

BigDave

:shock:

Speachless.

Please explain more about your mods.

Chris Canning

I've run mine in supermoto form for the last 18 months,and i'm very happy with it although it can get a little exciteing at high speed one up,but i think it's were Triumph have made a mistake this year,should have gambled and gone that way,just as BMW done with their offroad promo of their Adventurer,I see there is already one shop in the UK that does a supermoto kit for the new KTM.

Chris

RicciRich

Hi

thanks for your positive reactions.

For more detailed informations please visit the manufactures website

www.riwi.at

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've run mine in supermoto form for the last 18 months,and i'm very happy with it although it can get a little exciteing at high speed one up,but i think it's were Triumph have made a mistake this year,should have gambled and gone that way,just as BMW done with their offroad promo of their Adventurer,I see there is already one shop in the UK that does a supermoto kit for the new KTM.

Chris

--------

Can you tell me the website of this supermotoshop

Chris Canning

Blimey now your asking!!! it was in MCN a couple of weeks ago the shop is Brakens a KTM dealer in the south of England,but the majority of supermoto wheels are laced at Central Wheel which is at Coleshill,near B'ham.

Chris