News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tigger goes for a walkabout

Started by Cos, November 02, 2007, 06:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cos

Like i promised Stretch...

Recently, i had the chance to take a nice long ride. It'd been a while, so i tried to make the most of it. The route was Reno-Halfmoon Bay-Carmel-Vegas-Reno.

So, here she is, ready to roll...

Cos

The fastest way from Reno to CA is I-80, so i promptly decided to not go that way. Highway 88 through the Sierras...much better.

Cos

Stop bike, get off bike, run across road, take picture...check.

Cos

Mountain snakelike road...check

Cos

Obligatory posterior picture...nice bum,no?

Cos

Mountain kitty in her natural habitat...the Sierras are looking good this time of year

Cos

Caples lake...orange goes well with blue methinks.

Cos

The Kirkwood Inn on 88...great place to have lunch. Their burgers are highly, highly recommended.

Cos

Left side of road...

Right side of road...

Cos

At about that time, camera went back in the tankbag and i just enjoyed winding my merry way through the Sierras. I reached the flatter part of CA, and made my way to Halfmoon Bay via some very boring highway.

Cos

It all gets much, much better once you hit the coast.

Cos

I love the ocean...lots of these coming up :D

Cos

I spent the night with some friends on the coast, and was ready to go back on the road next morning...

JetdocX

Wow!  You sure are one ooogly mofo on that thing.......

:lol: Thanks for the report, Cos. :wink:
From parts unknown.

Cos

There's more, and i'm an ooooogly mofo pretty much everywhere  :D