News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

matt black tiger

Started by boocat, November 07, 2007, 09:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boocat

hi, there should be a picture of my matt black tig if i have done this right. Sorry if it is blurry but it was from a camera phone.

It was shiny but after a accident I was too cheap to fix the paintwork properly so i just sprayed it matt black, made up some checker plate side panels and screen to replace the broken originals, bought touratech panniers, renthal handlebars (cos they are cheaper and better than OE)

now I have massive spots on the engine bars- which worked well as it slid afterme down the road.

PS ALWAYS WEAR A FULL FACE HELMET, BELIEVE ME

zombie

HockleyBoy

Looks good to me and its got you back on the road which is the main thing!
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

gatorwesty

I love it, and the best thing is if you drop it again, it's an easy fix!

BykBoy

Did you paint the exhust too?
2001 Black 955i Tiger

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: 4l1hicJzWvYNE

boocat

BYKBOY,

The exhaust is a Wolf Can which i bought a week before my fall. Its sprayed with Halfords finest Matt Black Hight temp spray, its flaking off now so looks really nasty. I love it.

Doing this was the best thing for this bike as i am always tinkering around with it. Have a look at Ratbike .org or
this site:

home.wanadoo.nl/bas_en_cheriena

For some great ratters.

B

wobbly

Loving your ride B,great looks and bags of character 8) . I've had a few matt black bikes and love their understatement. Looks like the crash bars did their job well which pleases me cuz i've just fitted the same ones!
2001 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange