News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

helleooo

Started by togy, January 04, 2008, 05:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

togy

hi everyone, I'm living in Turkey, ı'm opera artist and this is my Girly...
2000 900 dark blue

zopilote

Welcome Toga! Nice bike, but it should have been Yellow :wink:

I visited your beautiful country a few years ago, wished i had brought my bike then...

Stretch

Welcome!  Lots of good reading here... make yourself at home.

abruzzi

Quote from: "togy"hi everyone, I'm living in Turkey, ı'm opera artist and this is my Girly...

Cool.  I'm writing an opera right now.  Based on the death of L. Ron Hubbard.  It should be done in 20 years or so...I'm still on the libretto so far.

(I love the color by the way.)

Geof

HappyMan

Sweet bike Togy!!  Welcome to a great site and I look forward to some ride reports from Turkey!
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

CBAT

Welcome to the herd.  Nice bike.  :)
Bruce

wobbly

How doo! Ridden in turkey a couple of times, nice place and very friendly people. Visited Istanbul,Ephesus and Pammukalle. Great food too (they don't call me Wobbly for nothing!) hope to visit again some day. Welcome to the forum...  8)
2001 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange

TigerTrax

Welcome Zipolite....
We always look for riding stories-pics from your part of the world. As you are aware, for most of us, you country is a 'fascinating unknown'. You can help open a few windows.

About 2 years ago I was corresponding with another Turkish Tiger rider...
He seemed like a really nice guy and spoke of great destination rides.
e-mail:  mailto:oral612@yahoo.com">oral612@yahoo.com

TigerTrax
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

togy

2000 900 dark blue

togy

2000 900 dark blue

togy

2000 900 dark blue

togy

and this is the gp of Turkey 2006
2000 900 dark blue