Author Topic: Welcome to tigertriple.com  (Read 10529 times)

August 05, 2007, 10:18:11 PMReply #15 on

Offline Tama's Tigre

• Felis Domesticus
  • Activity Meter:
    0%
Great site, but you need a "Home" icon.

August 06, 2007, 03:44:05 AMReply #16 on

Offline abruzzi (OP)

• Administrator
  • Flying Monkey
  • Activity Meter:
    0%
    • http://xy.cx/
Click the logo (upper left) to go home.  When I get a chance, I'll add one to the button bar.

Geof

August 06, 2007, 07:30:31 PMReply #17 on

Offline noivson

• Cool Cats
  • Tomcat
  • Activity Meter:
    0%
Trying to come up with a avatar within the limits. Stuck...Oh humble and wise keyboard geru....a chance of your site posting some options? Or I can wait until the slug (son) gets home.... :oops:
Ride More-Worry Less! \'05 Lucifer Orange \'S\'

August 06, 2007, 07:34:52 PMReply #18 on

Offline abruzzi (OP)

• Administrator
  • Flying Monkey
  • Activity Meter:
    0%
Quote from: "noivson"
Trying to come up with a avatar within the limits. Stuck...Oh humble and wise keyboard geru....a chance of your site posting some options? Or I can wait until the slug (son) gets home.... :oops:

I suppose I could go sneak some off of TRAT.  Another thing to put on the to-do list.

Geof

August 07, 2007, 04:22:28 AMReply #19 on

Quote from: "abruzzi"
Click the logo (upper left) to go home.  When I get a chance, I'll add one to the button bar.

Geof

Shoulda known, this is a great layout !

August 08, 2007, 04:18:12 PMReply #20 on

Offline nightrunner

• Leopard
  • Activity Meter:
    0%
Another thanks for taking the lead and setting up a new site.

Cheers
Scott
Scott

Seeking adventure and peril

August 08, 2007, 04:42:30 PMReply #21 on

Offline tigerrider

• Cool Cats
  • Tomcat
  • Activity Meter:
    0%
Glad you made it Nightrunner...

Are you up for helping out on building a DAR check and fix online pictorial sometime? I know you're busy...

oh hey, you doing anything this Sunday morning around 7:30am? :wink:
(Coopers Creeek ride...)

August 08, 2007, 06:20:10 PMReply #22 on

Offline steammoto

• Tiger Cub
  • Activity Meter:
    0%
Thanks for the site, much appreciated.
1995 Steamer Diablo

August 08, 2007, 07:46:49 PMReply #23 on

Offline 06tiger

• Tiger Cub
  • Activity Meter:
    0%
Thank Abruzzi for the time you are putting into site.

August 08, 2007, 10:18:12 PMReply #24 on

Offline nightrunner

• Leopard
  • Activity Meter:
    0%
Quote from: "tigerrider"

Are you up for helping out on building a DAR check and fix online pictorial sometime? I know you're busy...

(Coopers Creeek ride...)

7:30???  God yes, I'll be sleeping.  Seriously, part of my problem with group rides (and GARTRA work days) is getting up so early.  I'm usually up 'til about 2:00 AM.    And with GARTRA, the damn sites are 100 miles away.

Yes, funny you should ask about a DAR report.  I was thinking to put together a downloadable document (PDF?) about DAR, or perhaps one covering all issues a new steamer owner should know, with contributuions from several veternan Steamer owners.  Hopefully the Girlies and Roadies could do the same.   Would save a lot of the same questions coming up about crash bars, taller shields, sprags, etc.  I've started one for the Transalp already, and have one outlined for Steamer DAR.  But on boards like Advrider, the only thing one can post is pics.  The one thing I like about those Yahoo-type lists is they have a section for files.   Anyway, yes, in one form or another we should cover some of these topics and make them stickies or have a hall of wisdom section or something.
Cheers
Scott
Scott

August 08, 2007, 10:41:00 PMReply #25 on

Offline abruzzi (OP)

• Administrator
  • Flying Monkey
  • Activity Meter:
    0%
Quote from: "nightrunner"

(Coopers Creeek ride...)

7:30???  God yes, I'll be sleeping.  Seriously, part of my problem with group rides (and GARTRA work days) is getting up so early.  I'm usually up 'til about 2:00 AM.    And with GARTRA, the damn sites are 100 miles away.

Yes, funny you should ask about a DAR report.  I was thinking to put together a downloadable document (PDF?) about DAR, or perhaps one covering all issues a new steamer owner should know, with contributuions from several veternan Steamer owners.  Hopefully the Girlies and Roadies could do the same.   Would save a lot of the same questions coming up about crash bars, taller shields, sprags, etc.  I've started one for the Transalp already, and have one outlined for Steamer DAR.  But on boards like Advrider, the only thing one can post is pics.  The one thing I like about those Yahoo-type lists is they have a section for files.   Anyway, yes, in one form or another we should cover some of these topics and make them stickies or have a hall of wisdom section or something.
Cheers
Scott

I can put together a File/FAQ section, once I look into the best solution.  Short term, once the document is done, pm me and I'll find a way to post it.

Geof

August 09, 2007, 01:43:51 AMReply #26 on

Offline tigerrider

• Cool Cats
  • Tomcat
  • Activity Meter:
    0%
Heck, I could html-ize it too...

And I hear ya about waking up early...just trying to beat the heat! Pencil you in for a Fall ride then? (we can leave later)

August 09, 2007, 04:00:18 PMReply #27 on

Offline nightrunner

• Leopard
  • Activity Meter:
    0%
Heck, I could html-ize it too...

And I hear ya about waking up early...just trying to beat the heat! Pencil you in for a Fall ride then? (we can leave later)

Yeah, sounds good.
Scott