News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Welcome to tigertriple.com

Started by abruzzi, August 03, 2007, 11:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tama's Tigre

Great site, but you need a "Home" icon.

abruzzi

Click the logo (upper left) to go home.  When I get a chance, I'll add one to the button bar.

Geof

noivson

Trying to come up with a avatar within the limits. Stuck...Oh humble and wise keyboard geru....a chance of your site posting some options? Or I can wait until the slug (son) gets home.... :oops:
Ride More-Worry Less! \'05 Lucifer Orange \'S\'

abruzzi

Quote from: "noivson"Trying to come up with a avatar within the limits. Stuck...Oh humble and wise keyboard geru....a chance of your site posting some options? Or I can wait until the slug (son) gets home.... :oops:

I suppose I could go sneak some off of TRAT.  Another thing to put on the to-do list.

Geof

Quote from: "abruzzi"Click the logo (upper left) to go home.  When I get a chance, I'll add one to the button bar.

Geof

Shoulda known, this is a great layout !

nightrunner

Another thanks for taking the lead and setting up a new site.

Cheers
Scott
Scott

Seeking adventure and peril

tigerrider

Glad you made it Nightrunner...

Are you up for helping out on building a DAR check and fix online pictorial sometime? I know you're busy...

oh hey, you doing anything this Sunday morning around 7:30am? :wink:
(Coopers Creeek ride...)

steammoto

Thanks for the site, much appreciated.
1995 Steamer Diablo

06tiger

Thank Abruzzi for the time you are putting into site.

nightrunner

Quote from: "tigerrider"Glad you made it Nightrunner...

Are you up for helping out on building a DAR check and fix online pictorial sometime? I know you're busy...

(Coopers Creeek ride...)

7:30???  God yes, I'll be sleeping.  Seriously, part of my problem with group rides (and GARTRA work days) is getting up so early.  I'm usually up 'til about 2:00 AM.    And with GARTRA, the damn sites are 100 miles away.

Yes, funny you should ask about a DAR report.  I was thinking to put together a downloadable document (PDF?) about DAR, or perhaps one covering all issues a new steamer owner should know, with contributuions from several veternan Steamer owners.  Hopefully the Girlies and Roadies could do the same.   Would save a lot of the same questions coming up about crash bars, taller shields, sprags, etc.  I've started one for the Transalp already, and have one outlined for Steamer DAR.  But on boards like Advrider, the only thing one can post is pics.  The one thing I like about those Yahoo-type lists is they have a section for files.   Anyway, yes, in one form or another we should cover some of these topics and make them stickies or have a hall of wisdom section or something.
Cheers
Scott
Scott

abruzzi

Quote from: "nightrunner"
Quote from: "tigerrider"Glad you made it Nightrunner...

(Coopers Creeek ride...)

7:30???  God yes, I'll be sleeping.  Seriously, part of my problem with group rides (and GARTRA work days) is getting up so early.  I'm usually up 'til about 2:00 AM.    And with GARTRA, the damn sites are 100 miles away.

Yes, funny you should ask about a DAR report.  I was thinking to put together a downloadable document (PDF?) about DAR, or perhaps one covering all issues a new steamer owner should know, with contributuions from several veternan Steamer owners.  Hopefully the Girlies and Roadies could do the same.   Would save a lot of the same questions coming up about crash bars, taller shields, sprags, etc.  I've started one for the Transalp already, and have one outlined for Steamer DAR.  But on boards like Advrider, the only thing one can post is pics.  The one thing I like about those Yahoo-type lists is they have a section for files.   Anyway, yes, in one form or another we should cover some of these topics and make them stickies or have a hall of wisdom section or something.
Cheers
Scott

I can put together a File/FAQ section, once I look into the best solution.  Short term, once the document is done, pm me and I'll find a way to post it.

Geof

tigerrider

Heck, I could html-ize it too...

And I hear ya about waking up early...just trying to beat the heat! Pencil you in for a Fall ride then? (we can leave later)

nightrunner

Quote from: "tigerrider"Heck, I could html-ize it too...

And I hear ya about waking up early...just trying to beat the heat! Pencil you in for a Fall ride then? (we can leave later)

Yeah, sounds good.
Scott