News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

A Little Heaven in WV

Started by Yukon, January 16, 2008, 11:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukon

On my way to the BRP in September, I took Route 250 from Huttonsville WV to Stauton, VA.  Traffic was sparse and the twisties were great.  If you have anyone in your party not riding a tiger, have them fill up before you get started.  Gas stations were very limited.

Along the way I found out why Southern Belles are greater endowed than their northern counterparts

Stretch

Ah, you found our boob factory.  Don't tell anybody.

oldrider

I see you are having windscreen problems, or is your's just altra clear! John
Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

wvmike

250 is a great ride.Stop in Stauton @ Five Guys burgers.Nice little restuarant in Monteray Va also.We like to stop at the breast works also,but all the ladies were gone :( Your right about the traffic on 250,very minimal during mid week.Very scenic ride at a slow pace.Doesn't take much speed to make it thrilling :lol:
You can\'t shake hands with a fist
01 tiger 955i
05 klr
08 KTM 990 S
what could possibly go wrong?

Yukon

John,

No Problems with the windscreen, it's there.