News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Started by Cos, March 03, 2008, 11:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetdocX

Good deal all around , IMO! :D
From parts unknown.

Cos

Quote from: "JetdocX"Good deal all around , IMO! :D

Apart from the f'd up jacket.

That situation has 3 weeks to resolve itself. I'm going on a trip for Spring Break dammit.

JetdocX

Got a pic of the disassembled arm stiching?  Just curious.

Going to NM with or without new brake pads, mang?

I don't think it matters too much either way, just planning.

Call me.
From parts unknown.

Cos

Cos

Cos

Cos

Just freakin came undone.

Pads...i called and checked. They have em. I was going to order on Friday but i fell and couldn't get up.  :lol:

I'll place the order this week. Pencil me in some time for brake pads and brake fluid change. Danke.

JetdocX

Well, shit!  I wonder how the uber farkelisious RallyII would hold up in similar circumstances?  I don't hold out much more hope for that overpriced piece of BMW textile jewelery either.

Pads when you wanna do it.

I'm out later this week like Thursday thru Saturday, but good through the next Thursday.  After that in Little Rock for a few weeks, I think.

I think I'm headed toward NM April 14th thru 18th for a Chain Gang get-together.  May be pre-positioning bikes in Phoenix a few weeks prior, in case this fits your sched.  :D
From parts unknown.

fano

Hm... Maybe I should try to have my pants replaced under warranty, because they didn't hold that well under pressure. :?

Cos

Quote from: "fano"Hm... Maybe I should try to have my pants replaced under warranty, because they didn't hold that well under pressure. :?

Yours looks more like it got eaten right through?

That, i wouldn't have minded at all. Those stitches came apart on impact on mine. I wasn't sure if i was overreacting and that's why i asked my dealer. He said that's not supposed to happen so i went with his recommendation that we contact the manufacturer about it. Honestly, i want to know if that's what's supposed to happen or not.

I figured if i was overreacting, you guys would set me straight.

Stretch

Friends don't let friends wear day-glo.

Cos

Quote from: "Stretch"Friends don't let friends wear day-glo.

Do you have any idea how many bad drivers we have here? The more visibility, the better. Call me Captain Dorkmeister.

So, naturally the company can't do anything about it since i...well, you know, crashed.  :lol:

No biggie, took it to the local seamstress type person. It'll be fixed for a hell of a lot cheaper than buying a new jacket. All's well that ends without broken bones.

JetdocX

Maybe you could get her to tone down the color while she's fixing it? :P
From parts unknown.

Cos

Quote from: "JetdocX"Maybe you could get her to tone down the color while she's fixing it? :P

You're a funny guy Paul. Reaaaaaal funny.

JetdocX

How to be visible in your riding buddy's vibrating mirror, by Cos.

Think big neon yellow blurrrrrrr. :lol:
 :P
From parts unknown.