News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Photo posting

Started by Sasquatch, May 20, 2007, 04:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyMan

Is a Google account different from a gmail account?  If so, I'd be interested.
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

GasDepot

QuoteIs a Google account different from a gmail account? If so, I'd be interested.

Same thing after you log in to gmail there is a "Photo" link at the top of the
page click it and you are good to go.
Ther are alot of cool thing you can use your google account for.
I use the Documents link to have word, excel and .pdf's where ever I have web access.
Igoogle makes a good home page.
GD
2000 Tiger
1998 KLR
A cheep bastard with a large tank

Sin_Tiger

What about "Fickr", the widest range I can allow is any Flickr member, does that mean someone who clicks on a link here will not be able to see the image?
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Sin_Tiger

Well now I really do need some help.

When I registered I was advised to "Upload" pictures so that they would always be available, I can see the sense in that as photo hosting sites do come and go, chnage their "Rules" and memberships lapse.

Now I have been admonished by the message that I have reached my upload limit, I didn't know there was one but admitely that was a bit niave. Can some kind person tell me if this is a general restriction or because I haven't managed to become a site supporter yet or is it a function of the number of posts etc.

Need to get bl@@dy PayPal sorted, their automated emails are driiving me mad going in circles. :x
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

NeilD

should be able to post images direct in to here from your flickr account using the Img tags - thats what i use.  when uploading it gives you the option for pics to be either public or private (restricted to specific people).. not sure of the exact terminology as I cant access it from work!

motoOzarks

Busy Men,

Can I post youtube vids. in my post?
Can I practice here in this forum?
Can I link to them?
Can I embed them?

All the best.

rudinrudin

Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS
Have:  Yamaha TW200, Suzuki DRZ400s, Triumph Tiger 955i

Mustang

you can post you tubes
the embedding works a little differently with tiger triple though because we use SMF SOFTWARE FOR THE FORUM .
click this link to get a tutorial how to do it ...................

http://www.tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,13133.msg96476.html#msg96476

you can also practice in that thread .
try to keep the vids posted in general discussion board unless they are specific to your post in another board

ie. you are doing a ride report and have some video of it to show .

good luck