News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

My 2006 955i

Started by wuff, March 23, 2008, 12:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wuff

Hello all I am not real sure where new users post so I will post here. Here is my 1st bike in about 15 years. I have never owned a Brit bike before. So anything I need to know about them. I look forward to many mile here in wonderful Western North Carolina. See you on the road.
No matter where you are, You are there.

WIDGIN

Congratulations on getting a Tiger.  Keep it away from Sake or German lagers.  British bikes prefer Bass Ale.    :roll:
WIDGIN (When In Doubt, Gas It Now)
BRG 2005 955i R.I.P.

Groucho

Well, I can tell you Tigers even like German lager! You don't have to keep them away from this stuff. Of course they like Newcastle Brown Ale as well... :lol:
"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana." Groucho Marx

HappyMan

.....I'm thirsty.  Congrats on the new bike.  The black ones sure are sharp!  I would love to be able to ride on in NC!
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com