News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

A BIT QUIET INNIT?

Started by Brock, March 07, 2004, 07:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock

Hey you lot...gone a bit quiet innit?
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

Wrangler

Yes Brock I would agree.  My personal theory it is related to SAD (Seasonal Affectiveness Disorder).

Generally speaking, most of our members are North of the equator.  Here in Canada the useful riding season ends late November and doesn't begin till late March.  So, December we can post and reminisce about last season.  January, still enthusiatistic and start planning for upcoming season.  February, holy crap this non-riding thing is real.  March, I 'm sick of reading posts about future rides or guys in the southern US actually riding.

It is so close to the beginning of something good, but we are not quite there.

Hope your post has kick-started something!

cheers,

W
I\'ve been from Tucson to Tucumcari

Tehachapi to Tonopah

Brock

Wrangler...I sympathise. Not long now, indeed. Our problem is...although the weather's getting better with less chance of frost/ice, the Councils seem to be gritting and salting every night anyway, just to use up their quota of the stuff. Bugger me if I didn't see a gritter in operation at 8 o'clock the other morning. Temperature was about 6-8 degrees above freezing! Wankers.
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

Deltabox

Well, I've done about 1,000 km since I bought my Tigger four weeks ago.

Hey, I might actually exceed my yearly quotum for this year (15k/year).

Better phone the insurance people  :)

Last week was a bit exciting, though; my reearwheel started spinning as I pulled away from a traffic light.

A few metres earlier I had come to a rather 'sporty' halt due to some  **** in a cage who decided to be morally upstanding and slam the brakes for a green-about-to-go-amber-about-to-go-red traffic light  :evil:

So I 've been busier riding my bike than using the internet...
Red T400 (\'94)

Also: FZR 600 (\'91)

Sasquatch

I rode from Boise to Seattle last weekend.  Cold, wet and fun.