News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

"TIGER SHARPENS ITS CLAWS" SHOCK...

Started by Brock, March 08, 2004, 12:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock

Yes, there it is, on page 4 of the spring edition of "Torque"...the new Tiger. I have to say it does look a little better than it does on the other thread but it still don't blow MY skirt up. Quote..."an aggressive street styled cast wheel version of the Triumph Tiger". Pants.
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

Mutley

Brock, what magazine is that in I have searhced the web and can not find it, do they have a web site?

What colour was it I hope its not the orange one as I am not a fan, still waiting to hear on a delivery date on the 05 :roll:

Chris Canning

Mutley

The torque mag is the official factory thing you have to join to get it,or buy a new bike!!!,as Brock said looks slightly better with the angle of the picture,but i have to say i think Triumph have made a pretty dismal effort,particularly after the what BM have done,already convinced that my Tiger is  going to have to last a lot longer than i expected,the question is 3 spoke or 5 spoke Dymags?????.

Chris

Brock

If your local dealer is cool, he'll give you a free copy of "Torque". As I'm not a RAT member I used a combination of stealth and dishonesty and nicked one. There isn't a great deal in it for Tigger riders but it does have a full itinerary of RAT rides for the year if anyone's interested.
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein