News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

flying tigers

Started by aeronca, May 07, 2008, 06:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

let's see some pic's of you guys jumping. i know you can, fano does it.patric too, mudhen maybe?. now that sasquatch fixed my shock, im going to try and get some pic's of the old girl flying(maybe even shooting down a zero :twisted: ).[img]
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

BykBoy

OK, here we go:

The take off:

A little air:

2001 Black 955i Tiger

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: 4l1hicJzWvYNE

aeronca

you got like three feet of air. :D          seriously though,where were riding? and whats that on the the front of your engine? i've never seen a sump gaurd like that.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

BykBoy

Quote from: "aeronca"you got like three feet of air. :D          seriously though,where were riding? and whats that on the the front of your engine? i've never seen a sump gaurd like that.

Thanks! These were taken at the Pine Barrens 500 ride in Oct 2007.

The engine sump guard is from Thunderbike in NZ. I fabricated an extension to cover the water pipe that comes out of the radiator on the left hand side.

I also added a KTM 950 Tool box from Touratech.

2001 Black 955i Tiger

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: 4l1hicJzWvYNE

fano

Nice pics BykBoy!  :thumbsup

I have only one or two pictures in the air ( little air ) from this past weekend.

REGULATOR

not as good as my inspiration above....  but first outing on the bike, I hope to replace this pic soon with some serious air

Patrick

Well... not IN the air, but leaping:

And landing:

Gruß

Patrick

Patrick

And one in the air:

Gruß

Patrick

Mudhen

\'96 Steamer

fano

REGULATOR

Makes me want to go buy a steamer...

Very inspirational,  I like the tan color too!

yagi

Nice jump......and love the colour.... :D

did you bottom out looking at the pic of you landing.. :?:

Patrick

Better, we don't call it landing. I think the appropriate word is impact.  :lol:

Yes, the suspension was beyond it's limits. But it was helluva fun!  8)

Gruß

Patrick

aeronca

thanks for posting the pics - pretty freakin cool. one of these day's i'll grow a set a attempt to pilot my steamer into the great blue yonder.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

PeteH

Wow, well done chaps, use all the suspention travel :D

I had (according to me) some air time - tho limited, on tarmac a bit back. Nearly shat myself :oops:
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour