News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

flying tigers

Started by aeronca, May 07, 2008, 06:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetdocX

Nice, Patrick!  You bought the suspension, might as well use every last millimeter! :twisted:
From parts unknown.

Mustang

posted here for sloburban

Quote from: "sloburban"The only picture I have of my "Flying Tiger".  Man this bike is made of lead!

:D

I have many pics of a sleeping Tiger though. :lol:

cosmo

Life is too important to be taken seriously.

sloburban

Thanks Mustang!
Hey, did you guys know if you hit the "new topic" button instead of the "post reply" button, you will start a new thread?  :oops:

Mustang

EvilBetty

There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

lotuselanplus2s

Ok so i know these aren't Triumph Tigers but i can see someone with a big set of Tiger teeth like these on his Tiger below the headlights and scaring the daylights out of everyone who looks in their rear view mirror.LMAO. :D  :evil:
Anthony M Hinds.

EvilBetty

I seriously thought about doing that on my old / repainted fairing.
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

HappyMan

Quote from: "EvilBetty"I seriously thought about doing that on my old / repainted fairing.

I would love to have seen that.  Very cool thought!
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

aeronca

well, i did it. i lofted the blue pig into the air( though it was only a few inches :lol: ). but i dont have any pic's. im going back with a freind and a camera.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

rybes

Quote from: "Patrick"And one in the air:

Gruß

Patrick

how dare you post pics up like that  :o  dont you know how impressionable some of us are  :roll:  :lol:  :lol:
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

Nick Calne

Man that's a lot of energy high up about to come down fast through a very simple suspension set up.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Mudhen

Quote from: "nickcalne"Man that's a lot of energy high up about to come down fast through a very simple suspension set up.

I think the KTM front end may help with the landing...
\'96 Steamer

Mustang

Quote from: "nickcalne"Man that's a lot of energy high up about to come down fast through a very simple suspension set up.
ya think ?
it's got the  skid pan / farm plow option installed :ImaPoser

aeronca

Quote from: Mustang
Quote from: nickcalneMan that's a lot of energy high up about to come down fast through a very simple suspension set up.
ya think ?
it's got the  skid pan / farm plow option installed :ImaPoser

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!