News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger is definitely the one i'm going for...

Started by BP_LONDON, March 29, 2004, 12:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock

Chris...don't forget to give me first refusal on any of your "bits and pieces" if you do sell that wikkid super-moto'd Tigger of yours!

Have a nice time at the Le Mans.
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

Mutley

Chris you may not like the new version but I do, I would love to see some pics of yours as I have heard you changed it a lot.

Mutley still waiting

Brock

I'm assuming you mean Chris Canning and not me?
Chris

Mutley

Chris, sorry I meant Chris Canning.

Mutley

BP_LONDON

Ooh, I doubt I could afford a Tigger that new with that little mileage. (2001 - 800mile)

On the inner tube issue. As far as I know the advantages of tubless tires is that they do not tent to deflate instantly when compromised like tubed tyres. Then again, tubeless tires need to be replaced when they are punctured.  Is this correct?

Brock

Blimey mate...NOW you've opened a can of worms!
Chris

ratpackleader

:D Hi Chris

I have no real inner feelings for  inner tubes. Its just easier to plug a hole from the outside than go looking inside for the problem. Especially if your in remote parts of Morroco or worse.

Will be going in oppoaite direction to Le mans this weekend but all the same hope the weathers good and the wine plenifull.
Keep those knees in the breeze

Chris Canning

Bikes are my thing not computers, the plug on the wall is about as far as i go but i'll sort something out when i've defrosted from Le-Mans!!!

Chris