News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Superbike world championship in Utah

Started by fano, June 02, 2008, 06:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fano

This morning I went to check out the Superbike race in Tooele, UT.

Those guys are nuts   :mrgreen:

After the morning race we decided to go to explore those mountains near by.

Perfect trails for big bikes.

Little view of the bottom of the 990  :lol:

Nice to see the orange on its side for a change  :twisted:

On the top we found some old mine

...and that view.

Good day, again.

HockleyBoy

Looks like you had a great day out. :D

Nice photos and what a fantastic view from the top!
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Sasquatch

And you didnt stop by and say hi?????

I was working the bike parking lot parking bikes.  Had my Tiger there and everything.

HappyMan

It's good to be you Fano!!  Keep livin' it and posting pictures so I can be jealous.  :?
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

fano

Quote from: "Sasquatch"And you didnt stop by and say hi?????

I was working the bike parking lot parking bikes.  Had my Tiger there and everything.

I had no idea. You should of mentioned that before you came. I would definitely look you up.  :roll:

fano

Quote from: "HappyMan"It's good to be you Fano!!  Keep livin' it and posting pictures so I can be jealous.  :?

It's just so hard not to go out there when all that stuff is 30 to 45 min from your house. I guess I am pretty lucky. :icon_scratch

tri99sprint

Anyone planning on attending the Superbike races this year? The World Supersports will be racing....including a couple Triumph 675s.
See you there.
Chuck

HappyMan

Quote from: "tri99sprint"Anyone planning on attending the Superbike races this year? The World Supersports will be racing....including a couple Triumph 675s.
See you there.

I'd love to make it to a Superbike race but the only race I'll be hitting this year will be Moto GP in Indy.
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com