News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Lowered Tiger 955I

Started by sigearny, April 07, 2004, 04:56:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sigearny

I just got my bike today and man do I love it.  My compliments to You Limies across the pond You got it right.  I came from the otherside.  A 81 Harley Wide glide.  Lots of vib's and not enough go.  Not a problem now.  She perrrrrrs like a kitten.  Very smoooth.  To the point I had Ma's Cycle lower her about 1.5".  I have a 32" inseam and havent much experience on this type of bike and its riding position so I thought it would be a good idea.  What am I giving up?  Little lower stance.  Looks?   Ground Clearance.  I love the way she rides across pot holes and washboards  that would make me cringe on the hog.   Got to get hand warmers and a Cee Bailey screen and I'm all set.  Givem hell you limies!! :oops:

TbA

Very nice bike ! :P

Look like mine  :wink:

Handle with care. Tiger is a very dangerouse animal.  :twisted:
MCK Wheelers

Falun

Sweden

Mutley

Nice bike mate, enjoy :D

Mutley

Brock

Well done...and the best colour too.
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

Welcome to the cage.

You'll find that the Tiger is every bike you ever wanted.

Enjoy.

wolmis

As a vertically challenged person I would really appreciate this kind of mod on Tiger. I just wonder if there is enough free play between tire and fender and if front end has room to work  in all positions  after this mod?

Does somebody know?

Wolmis
The biggest obstacle in the way good things happening to you is yourself.

Tigermoto

Hey sigearny,

I'm in Fargo too.  Do you work in air traffic contol?  ........Mark.
Mark O. Jensen

\'01 Triumph Tiger \"Tigermoto\"

former: 119th Fighter Wing, NDANG, Flt Surg