News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Silver Tiger Old Model

Started by Chris Canning, April 17, 2004, 08:40:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Hi Gents

When any of you guys are on your travels in the Uk,if you come across a Silver(new but old model) in a show room,preferably in the midlands can you let me know please,had enough time to stew on seeing the new one and it really isn't my thing,so if i'm going to do anything it''ll have to be sooner rather than later.

The other thing,does anyone know if it is possible to get the old style bars with the cross bar on,do they have a part number.

Chris

kaos

Touratch do crossbars as well as a lot of other good looking kit try this link

http://www.touratech.de/shop_uk/en-us/d ... #item_5050

Brock

Blimey Chris...your own Tigger is just about perfect. And run-in too. Why d'you want a new one? Are you swopping all the trick bits over?
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

Chris Canning

Hi Brock(Chris)

The answer is yes,which is one of the things that puts me of!!!,i always wanted a silver one and realise it's now or never as the old stock will run out,i see there was one in the wednesday comic(private) darn sarf at 5 and bit???.

Chris