News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Advrider.com Central Rally - Pics & Brief Report

Started by paulie, September 01, 2008, 10:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulie

Pics are here: http://picasaweb.google.com/paul.sadler/8222008ADVRiderComCentralRallyStGermainWI

A couple weekends ago, Nora and I rode two-up to the ADV Rider central rally in St. Germain, WI. It was another great rally for us, despite my lack of desire to do offroad runs on street tires with low tread.  :roll:

It being an ADV event, 99% of folks came with the intention on doing trail rides and general off roading. Nora and I didn't hear of anyone doing strictly road stuff, so we ventured out by ourselves. We did find some gravel though anyway.

And also, being an ADV event, dinner and the after dark part of the rally was excellent fun. Delicious food, and plenty of beer. We were quite happy!

We met a bunch of great folks, and connected with a few with which I will be riding again. I've met a lot of folks from the handful of motorcycling-related websites I participate in, and I'm amazed by how great everyone is. I think it just goes to show that no matter what the TV tells you, people are good people by nature.

Pics have been annotated with my comments, to enhance your viewing experience.  :lol:
Current Bike: 2005 Tiger in Silver.
Former Bike (also my first): 1980 KZ650