News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New Tiger Road Test

Started by Brock, April 29, 2004, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock

For those of you who haven't seen it, this weeks MCN has a very good report on the new Tiger by Trevor Franklin. Even states "...easily as much fun as the recently released and stunning BMW R1200GS".

The big word here is "FUN". I rest my case.
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

MikeB

haven•t seen the article (I live in Germany) but I agree - I tried both and bought the Tiger
------------------------------------------------

2005 Tiger - silver

1997 T\'Bird- black

tigerfan

I am about to buy a 2004 Black Tiger.  Should I hold out for a 2005 Tiger.  Is there a big diference?

Raven

Quote from: "tigerfan"I am about to buy a 2004 Black Tiger.  Should I hold out for a 2005 Tiger.  Is there a big diference?

If you want a black one do not wait as Black is not on the 2005 color scheme. However, as the 2005 is already there with new wheels (tubleless tyre now), and sharper handling.... wait (unless you get a massive discount that is)

8) Raven