News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

370 Miles in Cloudcroft, NM

Started by abruzzi, August 12, 2007, 11:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abruzzi

Talk about monkey butt!  Ok, so this is a little OT--I rode my Speed Triple not my Tiger, but if Strech can post V-Stroms, this should be ok!  

A couple of Telescopes at Apache Point observatory:

A few dramatic bike shots:

Guess I should have put on a spark arrestor:  :twisted:

More bike shots:

A bit of a fixer upper:

The real sky--not photoshopped:

So, if you were wondering why I didn't get any updates to the board, this is it.

Geof

zadok_oz

Looks like nice riding roads Geoff.
Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i

Stretch

Sweet!  I do love that part of the country.  Must get back there soon for a long ride.

Quote from: "abruzzi"if Strech can post V-Stroms, this should be ok!

You said you'd Photoshop a Tiger into mine!  :mrgreen:

CBAT

I was riding around Cloudcroft/Ruidoso from 8/15-8/18. It was perfect. I was on my Intruder 1500LC riding with 3 other cruisers. I saw one silver Girly while up there. Anyone from this forum?
Bruce

abruzzi

Quote from: "CBAT"I was riding around Cloudcroft/Ruidoso from 8/15-8/18. It was perfect. I was on my Intruder 1500LC riding with 3 other cruisers. I saw one silver Girly while up there. Anyone from this forum?

I was up there on the 18th on my 2003 Silver Girly, with my brother on a Buell Lightning.  I also saw another 2005/2006 Silver Girly up there that day.

Geof

CBAT

Quote from: "abruzzi"
Quote from: "CBAT"I was riding around Cloudcroft/Ruidoso from 8/15-8/18. It was perfect. I was on my Intruder 1500LC riding with 3 other cruisers. I saw one silver Girly while up there. Anyone from this forum?

I was up there on the 18th on my 2003 Silver Girly, with my brother on a Buell Lightning.  I also saw another 2005/2006 Silver Girly up there that day.

Geof

I'll bet I saw you then. I thought I had just seen the same bike twice but saw a silver Girly on two occations.  Sure was nice up there.
Bruce