News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Weekend Ride....

Started by Doug95, October 05, 2003, 04:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug95

Holy smokes.....Colorado? B.C.?!  I live in Nebraska.  There are a few curves here, but you have to look.  One of them is in my driveway, but I think that's more of a concrete-pouring error than a curve.......at any rate, you gotta ride what you have....

This time of year is actually really pretty in Southeast NE.  Went about 340 miles today (sadly, my longest day this year..).   Rode to the Loess Hills in Iowa along the MO river, then down to Missouri, back up across state roads here in NE.  Incredible day - 70 - no clouds, no wind.  Fall colors just now starting to show.
If you\'ve never stared off into the distance, then your life is a shame.....

- Counting Crows

BigDave

Hey, you want to meet at Cabelas some saturday?  We could buy some crap we don't really need & go hit a couple back roads.

:idea:

Doug95

Absolutely!  It's about 4.5 hours for me, but I could just find a place to camp, and we could ride away.  Always up for buying crap I don't need, too.  Just got back from a fly-fishing trip in Wyoming with a buddy of mine two weeks ago....stopped at Cabela's on the way back with no intentions, left an hour later about 100 bucks lighter..... :wink:

Doug
If you\'ve never stared off into the distance, then your life is a shame.....

- Counting Crows