News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

NW 200

Started by Chris Canning, May 09, 2004, 07:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

We are of on wednesday to N.I.Holyhead/Dublin, for our yearly dose of of Irish road raceing!!,anyone else going??

Chris

davebikeuk

Already there as I'm lucky enough to live near the circut.

Have just got the new TIGER run in ready for North West week.

Where are you staying maybe get a beer together.
DAVEBIKE

Chris Canning

At the Giants Causeway.

Chris

davebikeuk

The Giants Causeway covers a large area.

If you get here early enough on Wednesday there is Supercross racing on at Kirkland motocross circuit near Ballymoney starting at 6.30pm I will be there or at the Supermotard racing on Landsdowne Cresant, Portrush on Friday @ 1pm.

Look out for the 05 Silver Tiger

[/img]
DAVEBIKE

Chris Canning

Hi Dave

That'll be a problem as we don't catch the ferry till thursday morning!!!,Holyhead/Dublin,we'll be in the Causeway hotel thursday night,look for an 1100s BM with enough tricks on,to cover the cost of your Tiger and give you 1500 quids worth of change,i wish i was jokeing!!!,my Tiger is in Windy Corner with the motor being looked at.

Look for the Mexican!!!!!.

Chris

Chris Canning

Hi Dave

Looked for a new silver Tiger saw plenty of old one's includeing one that had a belly pan!!!! but not a new one,for you guys who have never been to the NW200 in Northern Ireland try and go, a true exsperience,went to Donegal (town) on friday shame we didn't have the Tiger with the state of the roads,not to sure was the Irish spend their money on?? but it ain't tarmac!!!.

Chris

davebikeuk

Hi Chris,

Sorry I missed you, when I phoned the Causeway hotel on Thursday evening they said they had no one called Chis Canning staying with them.

When I went into the Bar with my wife around 8.30ish for a drink there were a few english accents about but  no mexican's.

Maybe you'll be back for the Ulster GP in August.
DAVEBIKE

Chris Canning

Hi Dave

Bugger!!!! we were in the bar haveing a bite to eat,and they should of had our name because we even had to book that,and tell them when we got there,as they were busy.

We actually stayed at the B+B just up from the old school,200 yds away(as we always do) only said Mexican on looks!!! as i get so much stick!!,but we'll be back next year.

Chris

Dick Boyer

Being in Ireland at the time, it was no contest as my 2 brother in laws didn't have to twist my arm to attend. 175,000 spectators along the 9 mile course. Unbelievable, 201.1 MPH on the road. Nothing in Canada is even remotely close. Too much government. Anyhow, great race.