News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

When it was new

Started by PeterO, May 11, 2004, 04:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterO

Here's a pic of my Tiger when it was new....  It doesn't look quite so nice these days (91,000 on the clock).

PeterO

Looking at all the other pictures on this site, I realise no one else bought the optional solid sump cover ?  I think it looks much nicer that the stock one, but it can't really be called a "bash plate" because the mounting brackets  aren't very substantial.

Peter

Raven

not bad...

Could you post close-up pics of the sump cover as I never saw it mounted before but look inspiring. Do you also know if it would fit the 05 model?

Raven

not bad...

Could you post close-up pics of the sump cover as I never saw it mounted before but look inspiring. Do you also know if it would fit the 05 model?

PeterO

I don't think it will fit the newer models and I also think it was discontinued  (due to poor sales?) shortly after I got mine.

PeterO