News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

And now comming in a briish racing Green

Started by Raven, May 12, 2004, 01:17:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raven

ChrisN

Cool. I think the green looks good with the silver frame. Pity you couldn't get colour coded security devices...
Chris

Robbie

Raven it is no good having two locks on the bike and the keys hanging on the shed door!

have you taken off the hand guards? or dont they come with them any more?
Robbie and Mohan the original silver Tiger

MikeB

looks nice! Is that the Triumph high screen or a third party one?
------------------------------------------------

2005 Tiger - silver

1997 T\'Bird- black

Raven

Quote from: "MikeB"looks nice! Is that the Triumph high screen or a third party one?

Third party it is. 1/3 of the triumph price!!!

Raven

Quote from: "Robbie"Raven it is no good having two locks on the bike and the keys hanging on the shed door!

have you taken off the hand guards? or dont they come with them any more?

If you look closer you would see that they are no keys on the sheed but a long bars lock

And yes they come with but have been scrached during delivery so I am awaiting for replacement...

Brock

Nice...very nice. But get that sucker dirty! And why is Zebbidee shagging the offside fork leg?
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

Raven

Quote from: "Brock"Nice...very nice. But get that sucker dirty! And why is Zebbidee shagging the offside fork leg?

Did got plenty filthy on day one and thezebbidee is there so that I do not try to leave without removing the disklock.... Been there, done that and would wear the T-shirt would someone print it for me... :oops:

BigDave

Generally I am not a green guy, but that is the best Tiger color to date IMO.  LOVE IT. :P