News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Sales of the new Tiger

Started by Chris Canning, May 22, 2004, 11:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Went to the BMF rally today,spoke to one of the guys from Triumph,he was saying both of the next two production runs of the Tiger are are sold out,now weather thats down to the fact that people like it,or they can't get a GS because of the waiting list your guess is as good as mine,but good that the Tiger is on a roll.

Chris

Brock

Yippeeeeeeeeee...roll-on the next incarnation then.

There is no doubt whatsoever....the Tigger is the best value for money at the moment.
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

Robmac

Have you noticed suddenly they are everywhere? I took a beemer out before the tiger, the beemer didn't give me the grin factor the tiger did - a much under-rated bike IMHO.

For the next one can we please have:

A better (and adjustable) screen

An exhaust that doesnt restrict your right heel, burn the pillions right heel and looses 1/2 the right pannier - apart from that I'm happy!

BP_LONDON

From all I've read over the last few months I have never come across a negative review. Tiger always comes out top.

ChrisN

Its maybe because the line has been dominated by the RocketIII production following its recent launch, and therefore delaying the supply of other models in the Triumph range.

Lets hope not, as I too would like to see the Tiger flourish and develop still further.
Chris