News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger across the plains

Started by drunkwombat955, June 01, 2004, 06:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkwombat955

G'day Tigger people. Here's my big green bugger rumbling down the Newell Highway in South West NSW.
There\'s a fine line between clever and stupid- SPINAL TAP.

blacktiger

Geez!  It looks like you're on the wrong side of the road! :wink:
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

drunkwombat955

Thats because in Australia, we ride on the left side of the road (like England).   :o . Not that it matters much as there is stuff all traffic out there anyway.

madmax

8) gaday mate.my sis lives in oz been there visiting.great roads but to many speed traps for me i got done twice while i was out there.doing 90 m.p.h. on a bloody long road with sod all on it.the bastards were hidding behind a hedge in the middle of nowhere.still i had a great time cant wait to get back overthere.life is so bliss overthere :P

ktmtery

Hey, guys!

Ya oughta come to California. My buddy and I just bought new '05 Tigers and he's got like a GPS implanted in his brain! We ride street about the same as we ride dirt; that's to say we get into a nice rythm on real tight up and downhill twisties with busted up asphalt to really test that suspension. That's what these big buggers are really built for. Have a happy everafter and keep the rubber side down.
I am a Northern Californis male born in London Ontario Canada known as a superman to friends. standing 6\'2\' 220 lbs. of unadultered muscle ready for any female mororcyclist on earth. Quite handsome too.

drunkwombat955

Sounds like you were on the Hume on your way to Melbourne. Yeah, the police are pretty nasty out here speed wise. Must be that convict heritage of ours. The good thing is they can't police it all. And our high ways are sooo dull you're better off on the back roads. Speed enforcement at night comes by way of our lovely, unique but incredibly stupid wildlife. Its best to avoid night riding here in case Skippy the bush Kangaroo decides he wants to cross in front of you. Very few riders win when they hit one.