News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

stuck at work

Started by abruzzi, March 04, 2009, 07:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abruzzi

because its a beautiful day out (80 degrees) and I'm stuck at work, I figured I'd let you all look into my psyche, and see where I wish I was.

Geof

Mustang

Because it was only 9 degrees F this morning when I got up here in NH I'm wishing I was chasing you down that road ! :BangHead

zadok_oz

Magnificent, Geof. :D
Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i

paulie

ohhh... NICE. I like.

Continuing the theme, I was daydreaming about this yesterday:

The hills of Marin County, CA
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tronathan/3328957636/
Current Bike: 2005 Tiger in Silver.
Former Bike (also my first): 1980 KZ650

jmurguia

Mustang,
  Spending a few days of vacation here in Manchester this week. New Hampshire has some great Tiger roads when the weather warms up, but the speed limits on the smaller roads are a little low! I haven't seen any bikers out riding this week...any good eats you'd recomend? Thnx, JCM
2006 Triumph Tiger - BEST BIKE I\'VE OWNED!

Mustang

Quote from: "jmurguia"Mustang,
  Spending a few days of vacation here in Manchester this week. New Hampshire has some great Tiger roads when the weather warms up, but the speed limits on the smaller roads are a little low! I haven't seen any bikers out riding this week...any good eats you'd recomend? Thnx, JCM
Yep we got good twisty roads , I know some in Vermont that are equal to or better than the tail of the dragon , hehehe
The speed limits are lower because the roads are tighter and you can't see that far ahead of you , also the population concentration per square mile is far greater than it seems , especially in the summer !
Not to familiar with Manchester eating spots , but 25 miles north you can go to Concord and get some decent seafood at Newicks,you can't come to New England without havin a Maine Lobster , there used to be a cool resturaunt on main street Concord called Tio Juan's now it's named Margarita's.
QuoteMargaritas is situated in historic Bicentennial Square in the heart of Concord's downtown.  The brick landmark was originally built in the early part of the century as the town police station and jailhouse.  Elements of the past remain amid the Mexican atmosphere.  The original 16 jail cells are now individual  dining "cells" with bright, color-washed walls adorned with images of Mexican life.

aeronca

Quote from: jmurguiaMustang,

if you get a chance, get over to Seabrook NH(north salisberry beach) and go to Browns Lobster House. the best :D  i used to eat there at least once a month growing up in amesbery. pick your lobster, and chow down! trust an old New Englander!!!!! :occasion14
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

JasonS

Quote from: "abruzzi"because its a beautiful day out (80 degrees) and I'm stuck at work, I figured I'd let you all look into my psyche, and see where I wish I was.

Geof

You Bastidge!!...  I had to look at this thread.. and now I HAVE to ride that road...  damn damn damn... I will never ever finish "where to go" on this trip if I keep finding new places... I am going to have to stop looking.... !!

That Said... I looked this up in the map program and  day-yum..  so a loop would be I10-70-75-191N (at Three Way no less!! :twisted: ) Maybe as far north as Eagar (men in black??) ( do people there wear Eagar suits).. .then back track back south on 180??  then up 15 into the Gila NF??

thanks for you damn post and any help ... :lol:
\'tweachisown

Photo Journal of my 2009 Texas Trip Being Written Here
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4 ... 48daf95d7c

abruzzi

Yeah, the I10 bit will be boring, but there is a lot of other good rides around there.  If you're planning to ride through the area, send me a PM, and I'll keep you off the boring roads.

Geof

Sin_Tiger

Brilliant pic. 8)

Sabah Malaysia (NW Borneo) can't see a lot of the road for the rainforest (there is still some left) but what you can see just repeat till you get to the top or the valley, then repeat on the other side!
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint