News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

How much stuff ........

Started by KuzzinKenny, April 03, 2009, 03:05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

do you need for a 190ml day trip ??

I filled all 3 boxes  :shock:  well it started sunny and i was headin up the hills ( ME Hills )  :o  and theres still snow about and i`m in Scotland !!

google map link didn`t work but i was 10ml down a dead end road from Bridge of Balgie !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

TigerLady

WOW!  Nice photo, Kuzzinkenny.  One of these days, I want to ride in Scotland...

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "TigerLady"WOW!  Nice photo, Kuzzinkenny.  One of these days, I want to ride in Scotland...

When you do just be aware of these, this one was just wonderin around !!  :shock:  when i took the pic i`m thinkin, i`m wearin a RED jacket and ridin a REDish bike !!  :shock:  time to move me thinks !!  :lol:

other pic here.....

http://tigertriple.com/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=159

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

TigerLady

Pssshaw!  That thing is just a herbivore  :roll:  Although, it does have a nice set of pointy things on it's head  :D

My road hazards are carnivores, with big teeth and claws  :shock:  I saw 13 black bears riding around my neck of the woods last year.  One evening I came upon a sow and her 2 cubs in the middle of the road.  The mama went one way and the cubs went the other.  So now I have a large sow on my left in the ditch and her 2 babies climbing a tree on my right  :shock:   When around bears, the one general rule is:  Never get between a sow and her cubs!!  So I sit.  And sit.  She is looking at me then her cubs.  So I decide I will break the cardinal rule and give the Tiger her head.  I stop a safe distance beyond and watch as mama is reunited with her babies.  I shouda had my camera...

TheMule

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"i`m wearin a RED jacket and ridin a REDish bike !!  :shock:  time to move me thinks !!  :lol:

TigerLady: " I saw 13 black bears riding around my neck of the woods last year."

So Black and Red are out, time to a buy a green one :mrgreen:

Todd
Todd

2001 Roulette Green Tiger -

http://tigertriple.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5825

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "TigerLady"Pssshaw!  That thing is just a herbivore  :roll:  Although, it does have a nice set of pointy things on it's head  :D

My road hazards are carnivores, with big teeth and claws  :shock:  I saw 13 black bears riding around my neck of the woods last year.  One evening I came upon a sow and her 2 cubs in the middle of the road.  The mama went one way and the cubs went the other.  So now I have a large sow on my left in the ditch and her 2 babies climbing a tree on my right  :shock:   When around bears, the one general rule is:  Never get between a sow and her cubs!!  So I sit.  And sit.  She is looking at me then her cubs.  So I decide I will break the cardinal rule and give the Tiger her head.  I stop a safe distance beyond and watch as mama is reunited with her babies.  I shouda had my camera...

and they can run at 30mph !! Yikes !! :shock:  i think i`ll stick with the hairy coo`s  :lol:

KK

HappyMan

I've had the slam on the breaks and turn experience with Bears in Wisconsin.  Yikes!  Then I ran into all the wandering cattle out west and I wasn't sure what to do with that.  I came over a hill in Wyoming riding a nice dirt road and smack in the middle of the road was a bull with his man hood swinging just looking at me like I was playing in his back yard.  I came to a very quick stop and waited.  Then I realized I was close enough that if he came at me I would have to just get off the bike as there was not room for turning and running.... :shock:   He eventually moved off and I let the Tiger growl.  I've since learned that the sound of the Triple has a tendency to scare animals.  I experienced that when the buffalo reared back at me in Yellowstone.....

Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

TigerLady

Nice photo, HappyMan!! :shock:

KuzzinKenny

Black bears and Buffalo are nothin compaired to our monsters, they even have there own website !!  :shock:  :lol:

http://www.midgeforecast.co.uk/2008/def ... ?pageid=29

:lol:

KK

TigerLady

Hey, KuzzinKinney, over here we call them blackflies. :evil:

A couple of weeks after the ice goes out on the lakes, they swarm in vast clouds.  Pesky little buggars...I'm told a good (or bad) cigar will keep them away.  :lol:

Sin_Tiger

QuoteNever get between a sow and her cubs!!

Much the same goes for the water buffalo & wild boar out here. Never got to test it out with the 1m long monitor lizards thankfully, those buggers car run by all accounts and thankfully the local dogs do not like the taste of Metzlers.

Nice midge link KK, that is one thing I do not miss. Used to water ski on Loch Lomond at Inverbeg, dry suit on 5m from caravan to the water and back, still had appendages like raw meat whi I got in. :evil:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

oxnsox

Great pix KK...  can't help thinking that the bike would look better with the hairy red seat cover rather than the fleecy white one.......
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~