News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New Tiger Owner

Started by pauljones1227, June 02, 2004, 11:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pauljones1227

Picked up my silver 05 on Saturday.....love it.

So far no complaints at all, my only concern was how it was going to be in heavy traffic commuting, but no problems at all.

I've yet to do 100 miles so still tagged to 3500 revs.

kaos

Good on ya.

Got my tango 2005 model in mid april now done 1200 and off to the TT Friday , rain or shine a bostin time will be had

Brock

Lads...you can be smug in the knowledge you've got one of the best commuting bikes around. Slimmer than a GS, taller than Naomi Campbell and faster than a speeding bullet. Welcome!
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

ATDRS

Also picked up my 05 silver on saturday.

Today,thursday, had the 600 mile service done and now have to take a car trip outta town . It's going to be a long 10 days without her.

I was conserned about the temp in the engine as it was 110F here today but no problem, even in traffic. I, on the otherhand, was springing leaks everywhere.